Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hooray for Honeymoons!

Oh the honeymoon- probably the most enjoyable part of the wedding madness. This is the time when you can look at one another and say, "We are finally here!" No crazy relatives, no toasts to write, and no more schedules!

You may be wondering something: if I am a wedding planner, why in the world am I going on about the wonderful time you will have AFTER the wedding?? Because I found Sandals! Well, actually, Sandals found me and I am so glad. Let me tell you why I am so excited about this:

I have been on the "All-Inclusive Vacation" that promises the world and doesn't really deliver. You know the ones I mean...you can only eat at 1 out of the 8 restaurants at the resort, you end up having to pay for an inner tube to float in the ocean, and although "drinks are included" that seldom means alcoholic drinks. Solution: book with Sandals.

They have a few different branches of their company. The two that I think will be most popular for my clients are Sandals Resorts for couples only and Beaches Resorts for families. They work with you to arrange airfare if you need help finding a good deal. They also call themselves "Luxury Included Resorts". This is the key:

They include your stay, all of your food, beverages (alcoholic and non), all gratuities, taxes, golf, tennis, all water sports (from scuba-diving, to kayaking, to waterskiing...). When comparing the Sandals resorts to another resort in Maui, HI the price difference was crazy! Because the luxury is included, a week at a Sandals resort would cost a couple around $4100. A week at a non-Sandals resort: $9276. I am sold.

They have beautiful properties in Jamaica, Antigua, the Bahamas, and the Hawaii of the Caribbean: St. Lucia. This is a great escape for honeymooners, family reunions, corporate retreats. They have got you covered!

Glass Slipper has partnered up with Sandals because they have so much to offer for weddings! They have pre-made wedding designs for those who want a destination wedding. From floral and feminine to natural and chic, they have a bunch of choices to fit every bride's style. And here is something really unique: The BFF Girls Getaway.

Imagine spending your bachelorette party or bridal shower on the beaches of Jamaica dancing the night away, then lying in a hammock all day after that. Many brides find that their bridesmaids and girlfriends are spread out and often have to travel to celebrate. Why not travel somewhere incredible?!

I have a ton of information to share about the great Sandals deals and I would love to talk to you about it at the MetBride Show this weekend! The show is on Sunday from 11-4 at the Expo Center. More about the show coming soon!

If you want to see just how great Sandals is, go to my website:

www.GlassSlipper-Weddings.com and click on the Sandals link! Happy Honeymooning!

Until next time...have an enchanted day!

~Ashtyn

No comments:

Post a Comment