Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The First of Many

As a wedding planner, there is always so much that I want to share with those around me. Whether it be my vendors, my brides, or random strangers I happen to meet. This is my very first blog entry and I want to start things off right by explaining what Glass Slipper is! There is so much information I want to share with you- the internet blogging world, but I must slow down and not give everything away the first day. So I plan to break down what Glass Slipper is all about over the next few weeks and also provide plenty of tips for getting around in the wedding and event industry!

Glass Slipper Weddings and Events is a full-service wedding planning company. That means that I am there for as much of the planning process as you would like. Yes, I will come with you if you need help picking a dress (even if you want to visit 6 different shops). Yes, I will call your great-aunt Polly who didn't RSVP, I know she will keep you on the phone for an hour. Yes, I will pick up you tuxes in time for your guys to make sure everything fits... and yes, I will take them back sopping wet after your bridal party jumps into the pool. :) I am here to make your day easier!

I can help you manage your budget, deal with vendor contracts, and give you etiquette advice. I can also be there just for the "Wedding Weekend" if that's what you want! My packages and services are built around each individual client.

Glass Slipper also would love to organize your corporate event, your baby shower, your Sweet 16...Whatever you even may be, I'd be happy to help!

You may wonder: what makes you qualified to handle my wedding or event? I did a lot of research when I was just getting started in the industry and I found the Association of Bridal Consultants. Although I had done large special events prior to entering the wedding world, there was so much I still had to learn. ABC is the oldest, most prestigious group of wedding planners out there. They provided me with very in-depth education and are always making sure their consultants have the knowledge and tools to be the best of the best.

I can't wait to tell you more about the various facets of Glass Slipper Weddings and Events. Stay tuned for more details and "extras" along the way. Feel free to leave your questions anytime!

Until next time...have an enchanted day!

No comments:

Post a Comment